2.2 Performance Monitoring
The process and procedure of monitoring and reviewing the performance of asset management and the performance and/or condition of assets is presented in this chapter, which provides answers to the following questions:
- What is performance monitoring at different maturity levels?
- Why should performance monitoring be conducted?
- What is the performance monitoring process?
- How to use performance monitoring to review the plan and the processes and to benchmark with other organizations?
- How to report performance?
- How to identify improvements to put in place in order to advance asset management practice and to formally document them in action plans?